The epicenter of aging innovation.
The Louisville Health Care CEO Council is a catalyst for growth in the aging innovation sector that Louisville dominates. We foster collaboration and facilitate resources for everything from game-changing ideas and start-ups to mature operations and products.
Aging Innovation represents one of the fastest growing sectors in the healthcare economy. By 2030, nearly one in five Americans (80 million) will be over the age of 65.
As the US grapples with the healthcare costs and care of the rapidly growing aging population, along with the challenges comes an opportunity for Louisville to shine in a national healthcare spotlight.
Meet the people who are making it happen.
- Tammy York Day, President and CEO
- Rebecca Brown Rice, Director of Operations
- Kendrick Norris, Executive Assistant
- Ben Breier, Kindred Healthcare
- Bruce Broussard, Humana
- Randy Bufford, Trilogy Health Services
- Mark Carter, Passport Health Plan
- Gerard Colman, Baptist Health
- Russ Cox, Norton Healthcare
- Cedric Francois, Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- Phil Marshall, Hosparus Health
- Joe Steier, Signature Healthcare
- Mark Vogt, Galen College of Nursing
- Greg Weishar, Pharmerica
- Kennan Wethington, Anthem
We look forward to being your ambassadors to Aging Innovation capital, USA.